Dr. Ty on getting a tooth pulled
Oral surgery from Beckham Dental can improve the health of your mouth and help you regain lost function. Our expert Cave Creek, AZ dentist perform all of our surgical procedures in-house. Whether you need a tooth removed, a bone graft, or a gum graft, Beckham Dental will be here for you every step of the way. Call 602-842-6188 for an appointment today. We offer an array of comfort options as well as dental sedation to help you relax during your procedure.
Why Might I Need Oral Surgery?
Through oral surgery Cave Creek, AZ dentist Dr. Mike Beckham can open up space in a crowded mouth, remove broken teeth that threaten the rest of your smile, and help you regain gum tissue lost to gum recession. He can also rebuild bone mass in your jaw with oral surgery to allow for placement of dental implants and correct deformities in your appearance.
Beckham Dental Offers a Wide Range of Oral Surgery Procedures In-House
- Tooth Removal/Extractions – Broken or decayed teeth need to be extracted to keep the rest of your teeth safe. Beckham Dental has several tooth replacement options to help you rebuild your smile.
- Ridge Augmentation – When you lose a tooth, you also lose bone mass. Ridge augmentation will correct deformities from the loss of bone, build bone mass, and preserve your tooth socket for dental implant placement.
- Sinus Lift – To build up bone mass in your upper jaw, a portion is removed and “lifted” into your sinus cavity. The void that is left is filled with bone or a bone substitute to promote the growth of new bone in the area. This increased bone mass can allow for placement of dental implants.
- Gum Grafts – By taking healthy gum tissue from one area of the mouth (normally the roof) and grafting it into another area, we can promote the growth of new gum tissue. This is helpful if you’ve suffered from gum recession due to gum disease.
- Bone Grafts – If you’ve dreamed of dental implants but don’t have enough bone to support them, bone grafts can increase the bone mass and make dental implants a reality.
Oral Surgery Can Lead to Your Better Smile
Trust the dentist you already know to make your best smile possible through oral surgery. Call our Cave Creek, AZ dentist office at 602-842-6188 to set up your appointment today. You can use our online form to schedule your appointment as well.